This event is part of a medical education meeting series supported by AstraZeneca designed to provide an overview of best practice serous ovarian cancer (HGSOC).*
• Hear from local clinical experts about:
- how to use LynparzaTM in the clinical setting,
- manage adverse events, and define progression
- their own experience with LynparzaTM illustrated with patient case studies.
• Review the clinical data supporting use of LynparzaTM as a maintenance therapy in BRCAm PSR disease.*
• Consider the role of early BRCAm testing in ovarian cancer to inform treatment decisions.
• Revisit your own experience in treating patients with high-grade serous ovarian cancer.
*LynparzaTM is indicated as monotherapy for the maintenance treatment of patients with platinum sensitive relapsed BRCA-mutated (germline or somatic) high grade serous epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal cancer who are in response (complete response or partial response) after platinum-based chemotherapy. Prior treatment must have included at least two courses of platinum-based regimens.1